Friday, March 1, 2013

#3 Spring with Butterflies Winners

Welcome back Magnolia Fans!

Thank you for playing along with the Spring with Butterflies Challenge


The random winner is:
Congratulations, Irm! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with mailing address and your choice of 1 Free Magnolia Stamp at Stamp and Create (not valid for pre-orders or out of stock stamps).
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our March 15th challenge.

********


The Top 3 for the Spring with Butterflies Challenge are:

I love the feathers!!

I just fell in love with this card - everything about it!!

The coloring and detail on this care are just amazing!!


Ladies, feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges here.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges!!
Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me in your top 3 ! And the other 2 are such big names in blogland .... I feel really honoured. Hugs , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what an absolute honour to be in the top 3. Thank you so much ~ made my day,
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you,I am very happy, congrats to Christa,Fleur and Alyce!
    Hugs, Irm

    ReplyDelete